Click Attributes on Asset Types Schemes Page. All attributes will be listed.
Create, Edit and Delete operations can be performed
Attributes are global, which means updating or deleting it will affect all the asset types having this attribute.
It is recommended not to change Multi-value attribute options if they are used in an asset.
Any change to the attribute needs asset re-index.
Here are built-in attribute types that you can define attributes for the Asset Types :
- DropdownList: Simple dropdown
- ListBox: Same as DropdownList
- ListBoxMultiple: List box with multiple select options
- Text: Free text box
- TextArea: Free text area
- Number Float (with decimals)
- Number Long (without decimals)
- RadioButtonList: Radio button
- CheckboxList: Checkbox
- DatePicker: Date picker
- DatetimePicker: Date and time picker
- UserPicker: JIRA User picker
- InventoryList: Asset picker (with search box of all assets)
- InventoryListByForm: Asset picker by form(s) (with search box of assets by selected form/forms e.g : only assets of Servers and Personal Computers)
- IP: Text field with IP mask
- IPv6: Text field with IP version 6 mask
- URL:Text field with URL mask